BismiLLAH
Alhamdulillah, since I was child I love to make some designs and art works. Sometimes, I participated in drawing competitions organized at my place. Some more, when I was in school, every art classes I was among the students who got the highest marks and even the highest for every final exams. A lot of people said, "When you grow up, be an architect".

When I was 18, I had to fill up the UPU form for entering the university. The highest 4 choices, I put architecture program. I still remember. 1) USM (Housing, Building and Planning) 2) UPM (Architecture), 3) UPM (Landscape Architecrure) and 4) UM. Alhamdulillah, I got a top choice, USM. Actually the first choice I put Medic, forgot which university, I just put it b'coz I dunno what else should I put to complete the form. There was 8 choices. Wah! So many right?
But, when I was in USM, I didn't take architecture program. Still in School of HBP but the major course was not architecture. Why? I couldn't take it. To long. I need to complete for part 1 (3 years course, and graduate with Bachelor of Science in Architecture), then
if ONLY I'm good I can further for part 2 (2 years course, and graduate with Bachelor of Architecture). So, total is 5 years. Oh! Better for me to take Medic in the beginning. At least COMFIRM I got job. But Allah knows the best for me. Alhamdulillah, even I didn't take architecture program. I still graduated with a Bachelor degree in a course that I'd never dream to have it. and here I'm.
if ONLY I'm good I can further for part 2 (2 years course, and graduate with Bachelor of Architecture). So, total is 5 years. Oh! Better for me to take Medic in the beginning. At least COMFIRM I got job. But Allah knows the best for me. Alhamdulillah, even I didn't take architecture program. I still graduated with a Bachelor degree in a course that I'd never dream to have it. and here I'm.Everything had happened as Allah wills.. everything is good for me, even the income is not so good compared to the engineers. but AlhamduliLLAH.. everything is good for me...

0 comments:
Post a Comment